September 28 - 29, 2015
The 7th Canadian Quality Congress
You don’t want to miss it!
2015 ThemeManaging Change Through Quality Leadership
- Quality and innovation in healthcare, governance, education, and service industries.
- Role of governance and leadership
- Engaging patients and family members in the healthcare system
- Using Six Sigma and lean management
- Comparing successes from the manufacturing industry
- Applying Systems thinking
- Knowledge management
- Performance measurement
Call for Papers
We are currently developing the 7th CQC program, and we are looking specifically for:
- Paper Presentations of success stories, examples and case studies exemplifying the application of TQM theories, tools and techniques in all areas of business and across all sectors (including healthcare, government agencies, and education institutions). The deadline for submitting a paper is May 31, 2015. Click here for more information and guidelines.
- Poster Sessions are welcome. The deadline to submit is June 30, 2015.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are needed. You need to make a name for your organization, and sponsoring the 7th CQC is a great way to do it. Sponsorships are available in different categories, from $500 up to $25,000 (CAD). Give us a call at 1-888-286-4473 (toll free) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and forms, please go to the sponsors and exhibitors page.
Join us, and help shape the future of the quality profession in Canada!
Announcing Renowned Keynote Speakers
Dr. Verna Yiu, MD
VP, Quality and Chief Medical Officer
Alberta Health Services, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Monday Morning – Humanizing Patient Experiences
Find out how the challenges were overcome in building a large-scale sustainable improvement culture in a provincial healthcare organization of the Province of Alberta, Canada through creation of a frontline-driven improvement culture, development of an integrated system of training, certification and implementation of quality tools and techniques.
CEO, Hill Country Memorial Hospital, Fredericksburg, TX
Monday Afternoon – Leading the Way for Health Care
An amazing story, from building a culture to core competency and alignment to empowerment of the workforce, you will hear from the CEO of the Hill Country Memorial Hospital, what it takes to win the coveted 2014 American Baldrige Quality Award and become a healthcare champion.
Director of Human Resources, Pewaukee School District, Milwaukee, WI
Tuesday Morning – Innovation and Transformation in Education Systems
Learn how the Pewaukee School District in Wisconsin, a 2013 American Baldrige Quality Award winner used a multi-step process to innovate and applied quality principles to improve leadership skills to students at a high school and transformed the education system.
Noted author, consultant and ISO 9000 expert; Woodlands, TX
Tuesday Afternoon – The New ISO 9001: Opportunities and Challenges
A timely discussion of the challenges that every organizations face in our changing world and how the new ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards provides the opportunities to address those issues.
Join us for 2 days of world-class learning experience
Knowledge building, networking, learning from the world’s best, sharing stories, exchanging ideas, teamwork experiences, continuous improvement, the latest revision of ISO 9000 standards, lean management, six sigma, healthcare quality, educational reform, government quality, social responsibility, customer satisfaction indexes, Kaizen, and much more!
Attend the Workshops
The topics are Quality in Healthcare and Quality in Education.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Contact us for details.
Have fun and excitement, meet quality experts, visit exhibits, enjoy international networking opportunities, take a tour of the city of Edmonton for its beautiful landmarks, enjoy the gala dinner, entertainment and more!