Welcome to Toronto!
September 7 – 8, 2017
The 9th Canadian Quality Congress
You don’t want to miss it!
Quality and Innovation in the 21st Century
- Comparing successes from the manufacturing industry
- Role of governance and leadership
- Performance measurement
- Applying Systems thinking
- Engaging patients and family members in the healthcare system
- Using Six Sigma and lean management
- Knowledge management
- Quality and innovation in healthcare, governance, education, and service industries.
Call for Papers
The deadline to submit the first draft of any of the three formats is March 31, 2017.
The deadline to submit the final version of any of the three formats is April 30, 2017.
We are currently developing the 9th CQC program, and we are looking specifically for:
- Paper Presentations of success stories, examples and case studies exemplifying the application of TQM theories, tools and techniques in all areas of business and across all sectors (including healthcare, government agencies, and education institutions). The deadline for submitting a paper is March 31, 2017. Click here for more information and guidelines.
- Poster Sessions are welcome. The deadline to submit is March 31, 2017.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are needed. You need to make a name for your organization, and sponsoring the 9th CQC is a great way to do it. Sponsorships are available in different categories, from $500 up to $25,000 (CAD). Give us a call at 1-888-286-4473 (toll free) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and forms, please go to the sponsors and exhibitors page.
Join us, and help shape the future of the quality profession in Canada!
Join us for 2 days of world-class learning experience
Knowledge building, networking, learning from the world’s best, sharing stories, exchanging ideas, teamwork experiences, continuous improvement, the latest revision of ISO 9000 standards, lean management, six sigma, healthcare quality, educational reform, government quality, social responsibility, customer satisfaction indexes, Kaizen, and much more!
A Big Thank You
Thank you to all sponsors, exhibitors, and participants including the foreign delegates from 14 countries from around the world who attended the 8th Canadian Quality Congress held at the McGill University in Montreal.
A Brand New Collaboration
We are proud to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement with the Mouvement québécois de la qualité and CSQ for mutual cooperation and collaboration opportunities between the two organisations.
A Brand New Journal
A brand new journal has been published, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 22, No. 5, 2016 (ISSN 1463-7154) by Emerald Publishers (UK) consisting of selected papers from the 7th Canadian Quality Congress that was held last year in Edmonton, University of Alberta, Canada. For a preview and contents, click here.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Contact us for details.
Have fun and excitement, meet quality experts, visit exhibits, enjoy international networking opportunities, take a tour of the city of Toronto for its beautiful landmarks, enjoy the gala dinner, entertainment and more!
Canadian Society for Quality
To be the catalyst organization in Canada that invites quality practitioners, organizations, and associations to pool their collective research and knowledge in the relentless pursuit of performance excellence.
To share quality improvement related research and knowledge with practitioners and to strengthen their understanding of quality tools and techniques and the resulting impact on work processes and organizational excellence.
Leadership opportunities and collaborations
There are ample opportunities to join in at the local and province-wide level, in different committees and chapters, for networking with your peers and industry-wide experts in quality and innovation. Contact us for details.
CSQ also collaborates with other Canadian and international associations, societies and organizations to further extend the message of quality improvement principles and practices to build a network of knowledge benefiting quality of life for citizens at-large.
Become a writer for CSQ’s newsletter, blog, and magazine
The goal is to inform members and readers of the key developments and activities taking place in Canada and elsewhere. You will enjoy plenty of marketing opportunities as well via links, logos and advertising spots in our newsletters, magazine and targeted email campaigns. Contact us for details.
Call for Hosting Next Year’s 2018 Congress
If you or your organization would like to take an active part in promoting quality and innovation in Canada, consider hosting the next CQC.
Congratulations to all 2016 CSQ award winners! Click here for more.