This Year’s Contributing Speakers
- Auditing for Quality in Higher Education, Karen Belfer, Executive Director, Ontario Quality Assurance Service, Canada
- Excellence Models for Complex Management Systems, Rick Edgeman, Professor of Management & Shingo Institute Research Director, Management Department Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, Utah State University, USA.
- Lean Management in Health Care: A Model Development through Inductive Research, Pierre-Luc Fournier, Ph. D. candidate, HEC Montréal, and Marie-Hélène Jobin, Professor, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Agile Methodologies in Software Development and ISO 9001, Rick Hill, TL 9000 Program Manager, NQA (National Quality Assurance), Acton, MA, USA
- Green Hospitals: Indicators and the Results of a Process Mapping Study, Hatice Camgöz-Akdag, Associate Professor, Management Engineering, Faculty of Management, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey; Gökhan Aldemir, Research Assistant, Management Engineering, Faculty of Management, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey and Tugçe Beldek, Research Assistant, Management Engineering, Faculty of Management, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Designing a Path to Quality – Enduring Ways in the Age of Immediacy, Brian Palmquist, President, Quality-by-Design Software Ltd; Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Zero Defect, Zero Effect: India’s Roadmap to Global Competitiveness, Aishvarya Raj, Quality Council of India, New Delhi, India and Mohit Singh, Quality Council of India, New Delhi, India
- Quality Assessment Methods for New Launch of Products, Naheed Sayeed-Desta and Ajay Pazhayattil, Apotex Inc, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Integrating Business Excellence and ISO Management Systems, Zillay A. Nawab, President, Hashtag Consulting Solutions Inc; Canada
- Quantitative Methods to Reduce Waiting times in Hospitals, Michael Carter, Professor of Engineering, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Using design thinking to support a value-based leadership for Quality-Part I, Kristen Snyder, Professor Quality Management, Ingela Bäckström, Associate Professor Quality Management, and Pernilla Ingelsson, Assistant Professor Quality Management, Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
- Strategic Quality Management and Corporate Social Responsibility, Talal Alsaif, University of Hail, Hail City, Kingdome of Saudi Arabia., Barbara M Savage, Senior Lecturer, Deborah M. Reed, Principal Lecturer, Department of Operations and Systems Management, Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK.
- How does Kata Approach fit into a Lean Six Sigma Program? Petra Hillebrand and Sara LeBel, Business Process Analyst, Algorithme Pharma, Montreal, Canada
- Why integration of continuous improvement with lean and innovation is so important, Jean-Claude Savard, Président, J. C. Savard Consultants, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Business Process Management: Why and How? Scott Armstrong, Interfacing Inc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Integration of Quality Tools and Strategies for Lean Operations, Ashish Thomas, Professor, Concordia University of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Relation to Employees’ Retention and Quality, Meera Shanker, SNDT Women’s University, India
- Sustainable improvement in Schools at class level, Jan Myszewski, Professor of Management, Kozminski University, Warshaw, Poland
- Linking Strategic Management Accounting and Quality Management Systems, Leonardo Sedevich-Fons, Consultant and researcher in Management Control, Núcleo de Asistencia Profesional, Management Control Department, Villa María, Córdoba, Argentina
- Quality Assessment Methods for Index of Community Sustainability, Odette Lobato-Calleros, Professor, Universidad Iberoamericana-Ciudad de México, Departamento de Ingenierías. Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma, México, Karla Fabila, PhD Student, Universidad Iberoamericana-Ciudad de México; and Pamela Shaw, Research Director, Mount Arrowsmith Biosphere Region Research Institute. Vancouver Island University, BC, Canada
- Using design thinking to support a value-based leadership for Quality-Part II, Ingela Backstrom, Associate Professor of Quality Technology and Management and Pernilla Ingelsson, Assistant Professor, Mid Sweden University, Sweden
- Healthcare Lean Kaizen: More Innovation, Less Waste, Ahmed M. ElSheikh, Quality and Patient Safety Director, Security Forces Hospital Makkahm, Saudi Arabia
- Using Lean Tools to Identify Patient Waiting Time, Luciana Lot, Alice Sarantopoulos, Gabriela Salim Spagnol, Ilka de Fatima Ferreira Santana Boin, Liver Transplant Service, University of Campinas, Coren, Brazil
- Improving Patient Flow Through Applying Lean Concepts to Emergency Department, Hossam Elamir, Quality & Accreditation Directorate, M.O. Hospital, Kuwait
Speaker Ready Room
There will be Speaker Ready Room adjacent to the main lecture theatre. Presenters are asked to submit their power point presentations in advance to The Technical Committee at email@example.com or at least one hour before the start of their scheduled day of presentation to their individual Session Manager in the Speaker Ready Room. Detailed information will be sent out to confirmed speakers.
Questions and comments? Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Wide Web
Please continue visiting our website for regularly updated news and information.